Different Files to Download
This page is simply to supply downloads of PDF files.
The reason for this page is to give a client an idea of what our average house inspection might be. However, these do not apply to other inspection types.
1. This is the authority form needed by ACTPLA (ACT Planning Authority) so that My Canberra Building Inspections ACT can retrieve the conveyancing file of plans on your behalf.
2. These are the Terms and Conditions by which My Canberra Building Inspections ACT do the inspections.
3. These are advice to new Building Inspectors. It helps anyone else who is becoming an inspector. However, the public may like to know these as well.
4. This is a Sample of a Building Inspection Report.
6. This is a Sample of Termite and Timber Pest Report
7. This is a Sample of an Energy Rating Report
All Building and Pest Inspectors are registered here at Access Canberra. Our number is 111.
For understanding the layout and content of the staged construction inspections there is more on this page. However, it also may be best to speak directly to Nick. There is no sample for those. Thus, speaking directly may help.